Tuesday, May 10, 2005

What Were Tony Danza's Thoughts?

Those One Thoughts presents a new feature: "What Were Their Thoughts?," examining what was going through the minds of those who make boneheaded decisions.

The subject of the first edition of "What Were Their Thoughts?" is Tony Danza, who was not wearing a helmet when he flipped during a go kart race on his show. I will avoid taking the easy route to a laugh and simply saying Danza was thinking "Angela . . . Mona . . ." etc. So, I now give you Tony Danza's thoughts:
It's okay. My hair will act as a helmet.
I'm Tony Danza. What can
happen to me?
Helmets are for wusses.
If I can star in two hit series with
characters named Tony, I can survive a measly go-kart crash.

Feel free to add your own in the comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home