Thursday, May 05, 2005

One More and Miscellaneous Tidbits

I have a few different things to post about, but I only feel like doing this once tonight, so I'm just jamming everything together.


  • First, I don't know what's going around, but I've caught it too. On my exam yesterday, there was mention of an attorney being disciplined (no, not a PR exam) for inappropriate sexual behavior with a client under Rule 69. I managed not to laugh out loud, but I'm pretty sure I smirked at it. Also, I was watching a cooking show with ThatWunWife this afternoon, and the host was making honey nut chicken. I giggled inside every time she said something like "I love nuts!" or "I don't wanna burn those nuts." Yeah, I know.... I think I'm just exhausted.

  • When I turned on the vcr last night, the beginning of a West Wing episode came on. It just happened to be one of my favorite episodes, where President Bartlett is running for re-election and giving interviews on different local tv station morning shows. At the end of one interview he makes a comment about his opponent's lack of intelligence ("a .22 caliber mind in a .357 world", classic Bartlett), and Toby is upset because the station got it on tape. Of course at the end of the episode we find out that the President knew exactly what he was doing.

  • I have just one more exam. Woo-frickin'-hoo. Seriously. I may even do a jig tomorrow when I'm finished. Then again, maybe not. I just hope I finish in time to turn my lock in to Therese and make a clean break.


Well, that's all for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home