Friday, April 29, 2005

Who am I? Why am I here? Narf! Poit! Zip!

Ever taken a course and then about two weeks into classes wondered what you were thinking during registration and just why the hell you ever chose it?

I had one of those moments in 4 of my 5 classes this semester. I'm not saying they were all bad. A couple were still kind of fun despite the "Why?" moment. There was one, though, that was just awful. Honestly, without the internet, I don't know how I would have ever stayed awake in class. And I don't tend to spend that much class time on surfing. I actually compared the professor to an air conditioner because of the droning and the ease of tuning it out. I know, I just made a complete waste of my time and the professor's. But that's what the whole class felt like, one giant waste of time.

Anyone else have a "Why?" horror story?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home