Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Dark Side is Not for the Weak or Faint of Heart

Reporters have seen their sneak peek of Revenge of the Sith, and say it deserves (WARNING!!! This story has spoilers for the new movie.) its PG-13 rating, a first for the Star Wars saga. Lucas defends the movie by saying that the disturbing parts are necessary to tell the tale of Anakin's descent to the dark side.

Revenge sounds really interesting with the transformation and the events leading up to it. I just hope it's better than the other two prequels. Anyway, I'm still counting down to the opening and preparing my lightsaber. (Okay, not really. I don't have a lightsaber, but I have thought about building one. I know it's not on the list, but that still makes me a bit of a geek, I know.)

1 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Brian D. said...

I'm expecting Lucas to make up for the suckitude that was the first 2 prequels. They went too kiddie with them. With a PG-13 rating I'm encouraged.

Soundtrack is out now. Sounds like typical John Williams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home