Monday, May 16, 2005

Begun the Clone Wars Have

I watched the "Star Wars: Clone Wars" series on Cartoon Network over the weekend. I had watched the episodes from Volume I a few months ago, but never tuned back in for Volume II, so I decided just to watch it all together.

It was a pretty exciting show (and it was better without the Clone Wars intro before each chapter), maybe even better than Episode I or II. I know, that's not really much of a compliment. It shows the progress of the Clone Wars, Anakin's training and lack of patience, a bit of the romance between Anakin and Padme (is it wierd that it comes off as more believable and touching in cartoon form?), and the Sith scheming. It was actually a pretty good preparation for watching Episode III, except that now I really want to see the movie and I don't know when I'll get to.

Volume 1 is on DVD, or you can view all 25 chapters of the "micro-series" here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home