Thursday, August 25, 2005

Silly burglar! Carpets are for floors

An australian burglar was arrested after police found him snoring on some carpet in a furniture store. This, combined with the fact that I'm posting again for the first time in two weeks, can only mean one thing. It's time for, say it with me now,

What Were Their Thoughts?
Sounds More Like a Bad TV Commercial Edition
  • I know! I'll do like I did with my mum and just pretend to be asleep. [Yawn] Oh, I do feel a bit drows...ZZZZZZZ
  • Bloody hell, I'm tired. I guess I should have broken in earlier in the night or taken a nap first.
  • Well, I made record time with this burglary. I'd say I have time to catch a few winks before the cops arrive.
  • I'll break in to the furniture store. If the burglary doesn't work out, I can always fall asleep and get a commercial with La-Z-Boy or something.

All right, that's all I've got, but I know you've got some good ones too. Play along. And I promise not to stay gone so long again.

1 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Robin Bradford said...

Welcome back! Let's see....

"I'm just gonna lie here and rest my eyes...."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home