Thursday, July 28, 2005

Bar Overflow

I know the exam ended yesterday afternoon. And even if I didn't pass, I don't have to think about that crap again until late December-ish.

But the info is stuck in my brain.

And I'm STILL analyzing real life situations for no apparent reason.

This morning I saw a MasterCard commercial, the one where they say they're giving away 12 cars for you to give friends and family. Of course, I thought about what it would be like to have 12 cars to choose from and/or give away. Then where does my mind go? To the TAX ISSUES involved.

I wish I had taken today off work as well. I'm sure a day of doing nothing but playing XBOX college football and playing with my dog would clear my brain.

1 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

But really, can you sleep another night without knowing if it's income?

Yeah, I can too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home