Thursday, July 07, 2005

One of Those Days

Don't you hate days that aren't really "bad" but are definitely not good? You can't even complain about them because they're not bad days.

Bah....

Edit, by popular demand (yes, 1 out of 3 regulars constitutes popular demand around here): First off, I am TIRED. (Well, I was for most of the day, anyway.) I'm sure everyone studying for the bar is tired right now. But the last time I remember being this tired for this long since when I was losing weight. That was almost 10 years ago. Second, I'm not enjoying my job. No, I will not go into details. It's just a temporary job (to the employer, also, not just to me), and that's all I have to say about it. Next, I forgot to pack a lunch today. I've been brown-bagging so that I can work through lunch to get my hours and still leave early to make it to bar review. Lunch has mostly been sandwiches, usually PB&J. But then we ran out of J and haven't been back to the grocery yet. And PB sandwiches without milk are not a good idea, especially when you're eating lunch at your desk. While this shouldn't present much of a problem, normally, because I always have the option of going out to lunch, I am also without cash. Not because I'm broke, but just because I tend not to carry cash, and even when I do it's very little; I rely more on my debit card. What's the problem with this? Of course! Where I would go for lunch, doesn't accept cards. 'But TWG, can't you just go somewhere else?' Yes, except for the fact that I would have to walk. We have one car and ThatWunWife goes to work later than I do, so she drops me off at work in the morning. The only other acceptable restaurant within an acceptable walking distance is one I don't really like. Or didn't want at lunchtime, anyway. Also, when I first typed this post, I was still trudging through the Negotiable Instruments outline and had the bar review lecture and a 35 minute walk home to look forward to before I could be home again and rest and eat.

I told you it wasn't worth complaining. You asked for it. =P

3 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Robin Bradford said...

Go ahead and complain! We're listening. You have a captive audience....kinda....

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Robin Bradford said...

Now don't you feel better? :)

Good for you for taking your lunch! This is something I'm trying to do and it just never seems to work out how I plan....(meaning I forget most of the time.)

Bar review is temporary, keep that in mind.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger ThatWunGy said...

Yes, actually, I do. Although honestly I felt better before I even typed it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home