Thursday, June 09, 2005

What a difference a day makes

I took a practice MBE Tuesday night and got 58 of the 100 questions correct. I know I'm only shooting for 60-64%, the average, but that's still a little disheartening. I'd been doing a little better on the practice questions from the bar review materials. I also missed 9 out of the last 10. Still, if I had scored 58% on all 200 questions from that exam, my raw score would have been around 135, over half-way to the magical 264.

I took another practice half exam last night and just graded it. Last night's score: a whopping 67. HOLY CRAP! I didn't study Tuesday night, and I pretty much only glanced over the questions I missed from Tuesday night. Wednesday's questions were easier. The scaling was not as high as for Tuesday's. But 67% on Wednesday's would have still been about 146.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home